Burgenland Holding AG

Burgenland Holding AG was set up on 25 January 1990 as a holding company in thepartial privatisation process of BEGAS Energie AG and Burgenländische Elektrizitätswirtschafts-AG (BEWAG).
 
It holds a 49% stake of the share capital of Energie Burgenland AG, which resulted retroactively as of 30 September 2011 from the merger of BEGAS Energie AG (BEGAS) into Burgenländische Elektrizitätswirtschafts-AG (BEWAG) at the end of June 2012. The remaining 51% of the shares are held by Landesholding Burgenland GmbH.
 
For information Energie Burgenland AG, please be referred to www.energieburgenland.at.